Monday - Thursday 9am-4:00pm
Deputy Clerk: Belinda Ingersoll
- Both parties are required to apply together, have a driver's ID and Birth Certificates.
- If either person has been married before, then a dissolution of marriage, or a death certificate, are also required.
- The fee is $40.00.
- There is a 24 hour waiting period.
- The license is good for 60 days
- Marriage License FAQ
- All Dogs in NYS must be licensed by age 4 months and older.
- If you harbor a dog more then 30 days then you are considered the owner of that dog.
- Dogs must have a current rabies certificate in order to obtain a dog license.
- Town of Palemero does have a "leash law" which means dogs need to be under the control of the owner/responsible person at all times.
Hunting and Fishing
Environmental Conservation Officers
for Oswego County
Lt. Thomas Stoner